- Augustus Waters: "May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace: "Sure."
- Augustus Waters: "Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace: "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters: "Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace: "You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters: "But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace: "I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters: "And you say we don't know each other."
can the science side of tumblr explain this
swag • per • a • tion /swaəgpərashion/
adj. To channel the swagger inside of you and turn it into pure teleportation energy.
i.e. “dude, this party blows, i’m swagperating out of here”
this person wrote a noun, listed it as an adjective, and defined and used it as a verb